Version: v5.5 or above
| User Rating:
Teleporter Room by Vanishing Point
A teleporter room for when you really need to get down to a planet in a hurry. Unlike the Mark II teleporter rooms, this version includes doors on only the right wall.
The teleport pad can be configured to teleport up to six people at once or any cargo that can fit.
Please be sure to consult your user manual about power requirements and safe teleport distances.
As with all teleporter rooms, be sure to discontinue use if any of these side-effects occur
* Splitting user(s) into good and evil version
* Teleporting user(s) into a parallel "mirror" universe.
* Teleporting user(s) into another time period.
* Restructuring user`s DNA to make them younger (or older).
* Combining two users (and a plant spore) into a single user.
The walls (and ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
The center console, left-wall dispensers, and all monitors can be hidden/ shown or moved/ rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
Doors have a PERFORM Menu for Open & Open, Pause, Close. The timing can be adjusted on the timeline after letting the motion play through to leave a full motion on the animation track.
NOTE: BEAMS IN PROMO VIDEO AND THUMB ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT ARE BY BIGGSTREK AND AVAILABLE HERE